2014–> University of Oulu, Finland
Assistant teacher in bachelor level courses such as Introduction to Information processing science, Information Systems in Organizations, Introduction to Research Work, Information Systems Planning and Introduction to Software Business. Responsible teacher in PhD course ‘Conducting Research with Teens, Methods and Findings in Adolescent Online Safety‘ with visiting professor Pamela Wisniewski from University of Central Florida.
- Haipus, Juha. 2019. Instagram Use of Finnish Teenagers: A Qualitative Inquiry Concerning their Privacy and Sharing Habits. [Master thesis, in review]
- Ojutkangas, Lauri. 2018. Sähköisen Äänestyksen Tietoturvan Uhat ja Sähköisten Äänestysjärjestelmien Haasteet [Bachelor thesis]
- Rytilahti Viljami. 2019. Technical Mediation of Children’s Online Safety in Oulu Area. [Master thesis, in progress]
- Syvänen, Laura. Helping Youth Learn and Understand Cybersecurity [Bachelor thesis, in progress]
- Uurtio, Kaisa. 2019. Technology Design & Children. [Master thesis, co-supervised. In progress]
- Zhao, Yurong. 2019. Wireless Network Security Status in Oulu: Wardriving with Drone [Master thesis, in progress]
2008-2013: Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
Principal teacher in bachelor level Knowledge Management course 2008-2012. Assistant teacher in bachelor level course Internet Web Design, and master level courses Systems Thinking and Trends in IS and Information Security. Arranging master thesis course and seminars.
- Balogun, Kamoli & Mushimiyimana, Simeon. 2012. Information Security Issues of Enterprise Content Management: Case study: Helsinki City Library [Master thesis]
- Emanuelsson, Fredrik. 2012. Control Gates for Assuring Information Security during System Development: A Case Study [Master thesis, co-supervised]
- Umair, Rafia. 2012. Is Green IT Threat to Security?: Assessing the Green IT from Information Assurance and Security Perspective [Master thesis, co-supervised]
2018- Ongoing, Oulu University: University Pedagogics, 25 ECTS
2010, Luleå University of Technology: Pedagogy in Higher Education. 7.5 ECTS